Auto Transmission Mechanic in Stafford
We offer a wide range of services to meet all the automatic transmission needs of all the residents of Kedron, Stafford and Wilston Grange.
Not all local mechanics are auto transmission specialists, so if you have been looking for a mechanic near you to service or repair your automatic, then look no further than Aspley Auto Service Centre. Our customers from all over the area refer us to their family and friends for their automatic transmission servicing and repair requirements.
- Servicing your automatic transmission while you wait or go for a walk.
- Early morning appointments (7.00 am)
- We can arrange car towing where required
- Quality workmanship by the qualified mechanic
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Customers are notified every 12 months with car servicing reminders at no charge
- Power steering pumps and racks
- Torque converters
- Drive plates / Flex plates
- Transmission parts
- Transmission oil
- Transmission oil coolers
- We also carry electrical test equipment to solve problems of cars and trucks, such as wire, terminals, fuses, relays, light bulbs etc.
We recommend that all automatic transmissions are serviced at a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 kilometres, and for some off-road vehicles every 6 to 8 months or 15,000 kilometers.
Electronic Diagnosis & Scanning
All modern vehicles have a standard on-board ECU diagnostics plug. At Aspley Automatics, we have all the latest electronic diagnostic scanning equipment to draw information from your car’s on-board computer. This allows us to identify any faults due to which, your vehicle's check light turns on so that we can make the necessary repairs or do some fine-tuning.
Our scanning equipment enables us to run comprehensive tests
- Access on-board diagnostic data for more than 40 different car manufacturers, using the latest open diagnostic technology.
- Perform actuator, multimeter voltage and scope tests.
- Display diagnosis and sensor status.
- Isolate faults by testing the transmission separately from the transmission computer.
- Monitor computer signals to the auto transmission.
- Test wiring harnesses, solenoids, force motors and sensors.
- Simulate actual road conditions to test the valve body of the transmission.
- Hydraulically check oil pressure in all circuits, e.g. clutch packs and bands.
- Identify faults in sub-systems – not only in the auto trans but also in the engine, SRS and ABS.